Tuesday, April 3, 2007

This Could Be My New Job

Oops... I did it again... :P Yeah, I became the tour guide of Taiping once again last Friday. I am getting better at it that I have come out with packages of the places to visit. Well, I won't say Taiping is a happening place, hence I only managed to come out with 2 packages eventually. Lemme count... this will be the 6th time I am tour-guiding my coursemates to Tpg in my final year... hmm... gonna be eligible to be a certified tour-guide already.

We took off from Parit Buntar late at 10am, initial plan was to kick off at 9. It didn't take us that long to reach Taiping anyway, the 'Monaco track' was a piece of cake already since I stroll along it almost every week (some of you may know exactly what I am talking about!). Our first stop was at Maxwell Hill. Unfortunately, the ride back to foothill was a lil too late so we just cancelled the plan.

We headed to Taiping's famous 'pool pool' as a backup plan! We had a fun time playing in the pool. I love the water so much I was the first to get myself all soaked wet! There are some pools which are really deep and you can actually swim around, wheeEEE!!





After our visit to zoo, 4 of them headed for boat paddling (2 by 2). I had gone through that way too many times so I decided to just walk around the garden to take some nice pics on its scenery, also being my friend's photographer while they were busy enjoying themselves in the lake. Here are the pics ...
So what do you guys think of the pics? Most of all, how do the tourist spots of Taiping impress you or disappoint (I hope this is not it...) you? Do I seem like I am promoting Taiping now? Haha, maybe! Taiping is indeed a nice spot for a 2D1N vacation. Hey btw, the places that I mention in this post is just 30% of the attractions, I still have another package to be unveilled someday ;-).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the website to sign up for this tour ?? Do we have to make reservation ? Is it charged by the hour or per trip ? If wanna feed the monkey at zoo, do we have to pay more..

:Þ:Þ:Þ:Þ:Þ:Þ:Þ:Þ

~sg

power PufF! said...

U can sign up at the chatbox by dropping ur info and preferred dates on this blog page, yes, reservation is needed LOL :P before i become a certified tour guide, charges are based on 'kum cheng' factor, after i am fully certified, then yes, rm20/hr :P

Google