Friday, April 13, 2007

RM2 @ Sushi King!

My HD asked me for lunch once I logged in to my MSN this morning, I quickly agreed cos I thought it would be nice to catch up with him after not seeing him for quite some time. Fate was just not by our sides when a temptation too strong to resist lured me. MC told me that Sushi RM2 promo was back and said there was still one final slot left for me. Hmm, I love seafood and Jap food... so... I, I... 'aeroplane' my HD... gone... Gonna make it up to him someday.

We chose to go after lunch time to avoid the long queue. Well, it seemed that many students like us were thinking of the same thing, hence we waited for about 15mins for our turn, not too bad. That was when I decided to take some shots of the situation then. It was truly a satiable meal! What more could I ask for with every plate of sushi I ate only costed RM2 regardless of what it costs usually? GREAT value and yuMmY!


Waiting for the long Q...


The first time I've seen so many plates of sushi during a Jap meal (except for buffet) -.-"

Try to count the number of plates!

2 comments:

Jazlie said...

Hey, eat so much, have you started on pilates already?

power PufF! said...

Err, cheap ma. I think I had 17 pc only. Ya, did that twice liao :P

Google