Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Prison Break Never Fails

Everytime when I told someone that Prison Break was superb, he/she would reply me with, "You just like to see the leng chai in the series" or "It's just another series lah.." or "It's a chicks' show...". Hmm, in fact, I said, "It's just some silly series that wastes your time lah.." when my friend first spoke to me about the series. Haha, I don't need to convince those that I spoke to about this series any further, I just need to get them to watch the pilot and they will find themselves totally chained to the series! This has NEVER failed, Prison Break NEVER fails!

The addiction is so contagious, really. It's funny how I started watching it last sem during my AIC project while we were waiting for some long simulations to be done, and that's how I got my teammates (whom also happened to be my housemates) to start watching PB too. Ever since then, they all got addicted just like me and we all PB addicts would gather in my room every Tuesday night to watch the latest episode, hahaha. CK and SL were a lil left out at the beginning, but they managed to finish the WHOLE season which consists of 22 episodes in just 2 days! -.-" really sweat...

Soon the "PB virus" spread to other clans, now I guess more than 10 friends in USM are 'infected' already :P Not to mention some non-USM-ers like PS, HF, J, and SKY hahahaha, they are all PB addicts now! Yes, I am an addict too...(you PB fans out there surely know what that quote is about!)

Anyway, just a quick entertainment of 40 minutes weekly isn't so bad. Plus, Season 2 has just ended last week... Now we've gotta wait until 29th August for season 3 premiere. Gonna have a drought season soon as all my fave series are hitting a season ending soon, including Lost.

So is anyone of you starting to wonder what's so good about Prison Break already? Hmm, I guess Jazlie wrote a very good review on PB in her blog, you can check out what PB is all about at her blog, just click on the link to "Jazlie" at my sidebar and check out the review she wrote! Or visit http://jazlie.blogspot.com/2007/04/prison-break-finale-season-2.html ;-) Here's a sneak preview on Season 3! Cheers~~


1 comment:

Jazlie said...

Thanks for promoting my review on prison break, hehe!

Google