Sunday, March 11, 2007

My First Blog!

Heys! So here I am, finally being one of the bloggers out there! Well, the reason I am blogging now is just for the sake of writing something down about my student life before it ends real soon, in less than 2 months… :( Not sure if I’ll ever be a full-time student anymore after this. Guess it’ll be nice to write something about my student lifestyle which is surely sweeter and more innocent than the challenging working lifestyle with politics and dog-eat-dog situations that I have to face. I hope this is not the reality I have to face, but that’s what I have been hearing from so many experienced people out there telling me the same thing. I used to be so eager to step to the working world, not anymore now though. Call this the typical human nature, we always don’t cherish what we have until it’s almost coming to an end. Urgh… that is why I am starting this blog, just don’t wanna let my precious student life moments to just pass with time.

Where do I start? Perhaps some intro on how my student life has been. Well, I am blessed to have the opportunity to study my degree in a campus which is quite close (a 35-minute-drive) to my home! Or some of you may think it’s unfortunate! Living with 4 wonderful coursemates, also enjoying the company of my faithful friends, including my coursemates… the CF-ers too of course! Oh, by the way, CF stands for Christian Fellowship, and yeah (!!), you got it right, I belong to Lord Jesus, Amen! Alright, guess it’ll be nice to put a pic here to show you some people whom I meet almost daily:
That’s during my birthday celebration last December.

Next is with the CF-ers, my brothers n sisters whom have been constantly encouraging me in my spiritual walk with God. It’s a blessing to have them in my life really :)

And how could I forget my family!

Okay, at this point, there probably is no need for me to tell which one is me. So the two steady adults at the front row are my parents, my bro on top left with his daughter and wife (next to me). Err... I've got a sis too... but sigh... she's always 10,000 miles away, so again... she's not in this pic :S. Not gonna make my first blog too long, keep it simple. Feel free to drop your comments ;-)

3 comments:

kc hou yeah said...

yeah...I'm the first here giv u the first comment in ur first blog...!!Purposely create an account leh :p...A wish for my best fren...wish u have a great working life after gruaduate...and a reply for u "i also wont forget u" haha...!! Happy forever!!

KeanHua said...

haha, rush for blog before graduation, an attractive blog i think(probably the gal is pretty, so spend some of my precious time view the blog).Hmmm, good (A- grade ,since you are the first time already consider excellent),have the potential to be journalist based on what u had wrote.I have an idea to make the blog more perfect>>have a link to other ee student/ppl that also write blog and make them ur blog community .Keep going on and wish u a bright future ... >> more important look young and pretty at any time :)

Schumico said...

good job man..keep it up
i will be watching from afar..haha8
-koko

Google