Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Finally!

I am back! Haha, it's a nice feeling to know that actually PS has been waiting for my blog. It's late now... 5 minutes to 4:00 am :S My mind is kinda blank now, a result of lacking sleep and feeling all blur currently. So what am I gonna write?

Just gonna touch on some light stuffs. It's a great feeling to finally hand up my thesis this morning! Well, the due date was actually yesterday, but I was late as I had to wait for a long time at the photocopy shop and my printer was having some prob before that. You know, I felt so devastated when I realised that I couldn't pass up my thesis in time anymore, and that all my extreme (yes, really extreme as I only slept for about 2 hours or less for 3 days straight to rush for the report) effort were for nothing in the end. I even thought of not going to school to pass it up as the clock ticked 5:30pm since the admin wouldn't be there anymore.

But thank God He spoke to me, and led me to perseverance. I still strived to the very end and went to campus to try my luck. As expected (my unwilling expectation, really), the office was all pitch-black by the time I reached. I was praying throughout the whole process, from the very beginning of my thesis until... now? But God is so good, somehow the director of FYP and my FYP lecturer were still in campus! That was unusual! And it didn't take me a lot of effort to meet them as they were both in their own rooms only! In the end, I spoke to both of them with the evidence that I had already got my thesis done. Praise the Lord again that both of them leniently approved my thesis and said that I would not be considered as late whatsoever in handing up my thesis! WOW! The way every circumstance fall into place is just marvellous, it totally gave me a picture of how God plans the best things for me. The thesis wouldn't be approved without stamping from the admin, so I had to get it approved from the office early this morning. God did as He promised, the submission date was stamped as 26th March instead of 27th March, PTL!

Just wanna take this chance to thank KM for 'supplying' his printer and cartridge. Also thanks to MC for helping me to arrange the thesis pages accordingly and the AA papers as well. It's a wonderful feeling to have true friends around me who give me help and support in my tough times. Thanks alot, you guys!

Gonna share a quite an embarrassing pic here.
This is terrible... looks like some kinda warzone like some riots have just occurred, huh? (hey, don't go too far with your imagination on the jeans ok!!?) Err... I tend to get out of control with my tidyness during hectic times. I can tell you that my room was totally neat the previous monday.
Anyway, I got it all nicely tidied up! Check out the transformation! Hey, it took me like 3 hours to achieve this (basically spent most of the time packing for relocation). Errr... I think I did quite a good job, didn't I? :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

not bad
~sg

KeanHua said...

Still like last time, a messy room.
Good job but seem to takes so long time, 3 hours :S ...

I wonder where d bear doll have hide before cos suddenly pop out after tidying.

power PufF! said...

it took me 3 hrs cos i was packing for relocation la. too much rubbish to dump mar.

Jazlie said...

Never tot that you dare to post ur room pic here, haha ... anyway, good job, got improvement, haha

Google