Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Forgotten day?

It was Dad’s birthday yesterday. After the clock ticked 12 midnight, the anticipation in him started to show. Well, I remembered his big day and greeted him. Poor Dad, he started to wait for long distance call from my bro and sis, one in US, another in UK. Well, he wasn’t that anxious when it came to sis since she already sent him a parcel a week before this. But as for bro… hmm… I guess he totally forgot!

The next noon, after church service at 3pm, and late lunch together till 4++pm, bro still hadn't called! Oh no! Then I knew I had to do something man... So I sneaked into my room and quietly called bro! Alamak, he really forgot. Bro's call came not long after that, haha, Dad was so delighted. Boy, I am glad now that Dad doesn't surf the Net, otherwise it wouldn't be so nice for him to be reading this, would it? :P

3 comments:

Jazlie said...

wah ... pou chiun here meh? haha

Schumico said...

puu2. if he sees it, he's gonna kill me!! people on the web, don't tell my dad!! haha

C. said...

Hey your Dad's birthday is on the same day as MY Dad! :D

-christina-

Google