Sunday, June 10, 2007

Another Month...

After battling against my "annual sickness" for 3 weeks, it has finally ended!! YEAH!! Urgh, being sick really lowered my productivity a lot :S Another month has passed, feels like time just flies ever since I started working. Life has been so fully occupied with work and church. Can't believe that I am permanently stepping into the working world now. And life's so routine... and sometimes a lil boring... Darn, I miss my student life.

Hmm, Father's Day is coming this weekend! What are you getting for you dad? Hee~ Well, since my siblings got a watch for my mom for Mother's Day, I guess we gotta get something quite equivalent for my dad this time. Again, it's my mission to accomplish this gift hunt! Hopefully I can get it ready this Friday! Or maybe my brother is free since he won't have to work yet :P

Another season of my favourite series has ended. Prison Break, Lost... and now Smallville... Sigh... guess I have gotta experience "series drought" till August when PB is back with Season 3. Whoa... Smallville finale is superb. Haha, it seems every finale of my 3 fave series is exceptional and killing you to wait for almost half a year before the next season returns...

1 comment:

KeanHua said...

when have time don't have money,
when have money don't have time.

~dino

Google