Monday, June 11, 2007

Fitness is BACK!

After sitting for more than 8 hours at office every weekday, for more than a month... my tummy starts to become more and more prominent :S :S :S URGGHHH!!! I cannot let this go on! Finally I have started my resolution today! Even though it wasn't a very intense workout, jogging around PISA for one round, plus walking (and jogging) to-fro PISA from Sunway Tunas wasn't that bad either ;). Anyway, PISA doesn't seem to be a very healthy place for jogging. First of all, the air is like totally polluted by all the vehicles around it. Secondly, there is not any proper jogging tracks... Ahh... Taiping Lake Garden is surely better :D With beautiful sceneries and much fresher air.

Let's hope I can keep this consistent. At least 3 times per week of workout. Hmm, I shall keep up with Pilates when I have a more proper place for it. Hopefully I can maintain a healthy figure and fitness level too. Can't wait for my bloodtest result too, haha!

2 comments:

KeanHua said...

U may also try not to take lift but instead using staircase. U can try this when raining or lazy to go out for jogging.

power PufF! said...

I just walked 9 levels up with my heavy laptop bag to my apt yesterday :S :S

Google