Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sick...

Yesterday: I started off my day with terrible cough and the return of my running nose. I bumped into my boss at the car park and at the pantry. Haha, it's kinda odd that I get to see him twice in an hour time because I never even get to meet up with him for the past 1 month I have been here despite setting up appointments with him. The temperature in my office was much colder than it used to be somehow, I had my sweater on right right after I reached my cube. After a little bit of e-mails and work here and there, I headed for the department meeting.. urghh... I couldn't stand the cosy lightings and enviroment in the hall... and doze off... zzz...

After lunch hour, I started to feel lethargic and my body ache worsen. Initially I thought it was caused by the paintball. But every moment that passed by deteriorated my condition, until my productivity rate was zero. For the very first time, I left office at 3:30pm and headed to the one and only panel clinic that I knew. -.-", I guess I was driving in a little clumsy manner because of the lack of alertness caused by the fever, but thank God I managed to reach the clinic safely, got my med, and got home safely too. Without a second of delay, I lied flat on my bed after I had my medicine.

Thanks to J for getting me Kool Fever and fish porridge during dinner time. Thanks to all the CG members for their prayers too. Thanks to F for offering me his nicely peeled chesnut! And thanks J again for bringing me fruits after CG (well, I skipped CG :S)

Today: Hmm, I feel much better today! But I kinda lost my voice due to the cough. Haha, luckily my 1:1 is not today, otherwise my boss will have to suffer hearing my 'defected' voice!

2 comments:

KeanHua said...

Medicine only cure disease but will not make us healthy. A healthy body need balanced food, enough rest/sleep and exercise/sport.

Make a publication here> every saturday badminton at permata. Don't miss it. A healthy life start with "badminton". (",)

Anonymous said...

get well soon
~sg

Google