Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Am I MIA Again?

Hehe, seems like I have been quite inactive in blogging lately... I have been busy with work, plus I only have the chance to access the internet from office. You can't expect me to be blogging from office, right?

Right now I am sitting here in Sunway Tunas waiting for CG members to arrive for dinner. It's supposed to have started like 20minutes ago, but I just start to see their arrival now :S.

Highlight of these 2 weeks: I went to Gurney last Thursday night. Before I caught Spiderman3 in GSC, I had my meal at Fish&Co. Being the 'tai tao har' I sometimes am, I left my hp on the dining table. But I tell you what, the waiters there are so honest they actually called J's number (probably because he was the last person who sms me) and we quickly claimed my hp. Hmm, either my hp is too lousy (nokia 6600) or they are really honest people. I hope the latter is true-er :P

Ok, CG will begin soon, better stop blogging. I will come back with something more interesting once I have my internet connection! God bless ya~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how come they know to call J and not other ppl? tot5

power PufF! said...

they read the last sms J sent to me, which went like, "i am coming now.". smart oso they all, hehe.

Google