Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Too Tired...

Training, training, training... currently I have been busy catching up with bootcamps, and self-training for my new job. Been spending my free nights locking up to the laptop and WFH (not Wong Fei Hung, it's Working From Home). Currently the same scenario is happening... but it's a lil relaxing now cos I get to take a break and blog a lil as I am waiting for the 40-min simulation to be done.

Hmm, I guess I really need more rest, more hours of sleep daily. The piggy me had been getting like 7-8 hours of zz daily back at 2 months ago before I started to rush for my FYP right until now... . Nowadays, a 6-hour sleep sometimes can seem contenting to me already. I believe I can't live on with this bad lifestyle. You know what, something imminent happened this morning. I was driving to workplace, and as usual (because this is Penang!), I was being 'cut-Q' by those zig-zag drivers :S that these ppl actually always caused me to get stuck at the orange light right before me, sien! First traffic light kena, 2nd traffic light, kena again, then 3rd one, kena too! Sigh... So I waited and waited... until I fell asleep! By the time I opened my eyes, the car in front of me was like 100m away! Hmm, surprisingly the car behind me did not honk me... or maybe I just didn't hear it?

I must get more rest... gotta get this training done real soon and get back to my normal life...

6 comments:

KeanHua said...

What a terrible scene to be sleep while driving. Don't do it again!!! Take some vitamin B tablet to refresh yourself temporarily.

From fren

power PufF! said...

i wasn't driving... i was actually waiting for the lights to turn green, so my car was static, still ok :P

Anonymous said...

kesian...get more rest ok?starting frm tonite ;)

KeanHua said...

Hey, open your car radio nd listen some songs(not recommend slow-paced song) can prevent you from sleeping. "bright idea" to be tested and proved

power PufF! said...

my radio was actually blasting out loud that moment. haha!

d-sky said...

Winding down your window? We often forget that the sense of smell is a very powerful stimulant too. So is the sense of touch when the wind causes your hair to fly. Although your eyes may get drier.. but depends..

Google