Sunday, August 12, 2007

Great Game, Wonderful Outing!

Hallelujah! My church just had the best paintball game with one another ever! 60 of us including our friends participated, this was really a massive game. It was so exciting to see different teams playing with different strategies. I am very happy that this event has been very successful too. Thanks to everyone's effort of inviting their friends along, and of course the support from my church including our pastors. It was really wonderful to be able to get along with one another for this enjoyable time. I am still waiting for pictures from the cameramen/woman. Haha, all I can show you guys for now is this unforgettable wound that I got from this game. This is the worst out of the 9 bruises that I have, but I am sure it will be fine in a week time! ;-) I guess I was one of the main targets for most opponents, because I was wearing a bright colored T-shirt... as a consequence of not having my dark colored long-sleeved Ts in Pg. Kinda scary to be targetted by 3 opponents at the same time. Nevertheless, it is still a GREAT game! Praise God for this event!


No comments:

Google