Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Something Different

I must write something about today's event! I was being quite nervous almost the whole day the moment I woke up until about 5 pm! I tried to think about other things... tried concentrating on my work rather... but the cold sweat just never went away... It kept on coming from time to time. WHY?? Haha, cos I was on the verge to going for an audition for a singing contest! Yeah, you may think I am too free to end up joining a singing contest when I am already having a job... well, that's a once in a lifetime kinda experience, so better just do it. Like the saying goes, "You don't wanna look back to your past 50 years from now and regret for not taking a step of courage right now." Sounds familiar? Haha, you could have heard that from a movie, I guess you know it! Anyway, really thank God for the courage and peace in my heart. Thanks to all my friends whom came and supported. It's wonderful to see that they were the ones who made up 80% of the audience crowd. It's a fun experience!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so wat song u sang ?

power PufF! said...

it was a duet. who u man?

Google