Thursday, September 25, 2014

I am back!

Wow.. time flies! It has been more than 3 years since my last post. So many great things have been going on in my life. I have switched jobs twice, moved to a new place, and the best thing that has happened so far is having a baby girl! It has been an amazing journey as a mother... hey, and now i realize today marks my girl turning 14 months old. I can't thank God enough for so much blessings all these years. Landing a job with a great management and wonderful teammates, very smooth first labor, having a supportive hubby and family on my motherhood journey, being introduced to a new opportunity to help me achieve my dreams, and the list continues. OK, I'll keep this short and promise to update on many interesting stuffs I've gone through! That's all for today!

Here's a funny picture of my baby and me recently, my favorite!!! :D

No comments:

Google