Sunday, October 14, 2007

Double Standard

We had some appreciation meal at KFC today after church. J and I both ordered a large mashed potatoes. As usual, the gravy pre-packed with the mashed potatoes was very limited. So by the time we munched half of the mashed potatoes, the gravy was all gone into our tummies. Both of us wanted more of the gravy, so the lazy me just requested J to ask for it. He came back with no change on the container, nothing more or less.
PF: Eh, what happened?
J : The fella says finish already.
PF: Kenot be... sure got more in the kitchen! Lemme try :P

So I aimed for the male assistants this time! With a polite smile, I requested for it
PF : Hello, ada lagi tak gravy ni? Susah nak makan dah kering ni..
KFC: Oh sure. Kitchen ada lagi

A few seconds later another male staff approached me and offered to help me refill the gravy. He got into kitchen and came out with a full-filled of gravy and with a polite smile too!

HAHA... double standard for females... so be it... :P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

benefits of being a female.. :( , female is the cause of double standards in the world..
long live male.. :P lol
actually depends on perception...

Google