Monday, September 3, 2007

'Bloody' Day 2

Remember I told you about the bad experience I had from the blood donation? Well, I thought I wanted to take back my words for complaining bout the 'hanging scissors' case because it seemed that my arm was perfectly fine. No bruise nothing. Alas, I underestimated it! The effect really showed only after 3 days! The bruise started to show since yesterday, and this is what it looks like today:

I hope there won't be a 'Bloody Day 3' :P

Oh by the way, I think I did not clarify that the speculation I mentioned on blood donation are actually not true. Sorry if I caused anyone of you to misunderstand. I was merely sharing out some rumours that I hear from grandma stories. Donating blood is actually a healthy thing to do. But please do not overdo it. Always watch your hemoglobin and health level before going for it!

No comments:

Google